Back to all benefits
Co-operative Payroll Giving Ltd delivered in partnership with Co-operative Flexible Benefits is a flexible scheme which allows anyone who pays UK income tax to give regularly and on a tax free basis to a charity of their choice.
Payroll Giving (also known as Give as You earn or Workplace Giving) allows your employees to support any charity of their choice and with a regular or one off donation from their pay. Donations are made out of their salary or pension earnings before income tax is taken off.
- It's FREE, there is no service charge for using the service
- It's easy to administer and requires minimal administration
- It enhances an employers’ public image and illustrates a commitment to your Corporate Social Responsibility
- The scheme is fully HMRC compliant
- It allows colleagues to make tax free donations and support charities that are important to them
- It aids recruitment and retention of staff and increased staff morale
For more information contact our helpdesk on 0800 458 7929