What do I need to know?
When you register with Co-operative Flexible Benefits you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Childcare Providers agree:
- To accept payments from Co-operative Flexible Benefits only for the provision of childcare services.
- To supply us with evidence of registration through Ofsted or a recognised body as stipulated by legislation, and allow us to check that your registration is valid.
- That the responsibility for providing a satisfactory standard of childcare rests with you.
- To inform us should your registration as a childcare provider lapse, be withdrawn or if your circumstances change.
We agree to:
- Initiate payment into the bank account for which you have provided details within 1 working day of a parent requesting payment to be made, or same day if instructions are sent by midday (monday to friday).
- Make no charge for making payment to you.
- Provide you with your own user ID account number and PIN so you can access our website and check on payments that have been made and are pending. Co-operative Flexible Benefits also provides a freephone number (0800 458 7929) for you to call to gather this information if you don’t have access to the internet. Free hard copies of statements are available to you on request.
How do I make a change to my details or account?
- If you need to make changes to your address, bank details or any other pertinent area of your childcare voucher account please send your request by post, fax (01926 516039) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure that your request is clearly marked 'Change to Childcare Provider Details' and that you clearly state your account number.
- Please allow 5 working days from the date of request for us to update our systems.
Additional points to note
- You only need to register with Co-operative Flexible Benefits once to receive our childcare vouchers from any parents. Therefore if you have previously registered with us, you do not need to complete another form. If we have sent you a second form in error, please disregard it. If you have any queries regarding whether you are registered with us or not, please contact us on 0800 458 7929 or email email@example.com
- Once we have received your completed form we will contact you again to confirm that you are now on our system and can receive payment from parents using the Co-operative Flexible Benefits scheme. We will send you full details of the website/phone numbers, your account number and PIN, as well as a certificate for you to display to parents.
- Once you have your account number from us, please let any parent who wishes to pay you with our vouchers know this number so they can arrange for payments to be made to you.
- We will make the payments as requested by the parent(s).
- As above we commit to making payment via BACS within 1 working day, or same day, of a parent’s request. Do please bear in mind that payments can take 2-3 days to clear through banking systems and credit your account.
For more information contact our helpdesk on 0800 458 7929