Back to all benefits
Now closed for new joiners!
Childcare Vouchers are the simplest way for employees to pay for quality childcare through Salary Sacrifice. The Government allows working parents to benefit from Income Tax and National Insurance (NI) exemptions on up to £243* per month when used to pay for qualifying childcare. Childcare vouchers are an employer-supported benefit, therefore can only be accessed via an employer scheme.
- Saves the employer up to £402 per annum for each parent that joins the scheme
- Saves the employee up to £933 per annum for each parent that joins the scheme
- If both parents are eligible they can save up to £1,866 per annum*
- The scheme is quick and easy to set up
- It helps reduce absenteeism amongst working parents as they have access to affordable childcare
- The scheme attracts and retains good calibre employees
*Based on Basic Rate Taxpayers
For more information contact our helpdesk on 0800 458 7929