How to register
Follow these simple steps once your employer or organisation has let you know they are running the Halfords cycle2work scheme.
Getting your bike...
- Your employer has joined Co-operative Flexible Benefits Cycle to Work Scheme, and you can now choose a brand new bike and safety accessories from any Halfords store:www.halfords.com
- Sign up now – we will then send you log in details
- You decide how much you want to spend on a bike and apply for that amount using the log in details.
- You print out 2 copies of the Hire Agreement once you have entered your chosen amount, sign and return to your Employer using the contact details provided on the form.
- Your employer approves your application and you can then collect your brand new bike once you have received a Letter of Collection (LoC) directly from Halfords. You hire the equipment and fund this via a salary sacrifice making huge savings in the process
- Congratulations – You can now cycle2work – SAVE MONEY, GET FIT, GO GREEN.
For more information contact our helpdesk on 0800 458 7929